Thursday, July 24, 2014

No Outline Watercolor #173


It's certainly been awhile since my last post!! Whew, summer time busy. This technique/challenge  looked so fun I just knew I wanted to try it. It looks lots easier than it actually is. This was my third attempt. I want to try more of this for sure. My stamp is the big strawberry from PTI Strawberry Patch. I used ink refills by SU. To keep my dots on the strawberries I used my versamark pen and a bit of clear embossing powder to keep the ink from seeping into them. It worked quite well. Added PTI jute twine and a little wooden butterfly. 

6 comments:

  1. wonderful strawberries Sadie! Beautiful watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought to try fruits- great idea- and I love your strawberries! They look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling card. Love the patterned paper you added and those very sweet berries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on the water coloring, Sadie. The strawberries look yummy and the pretty wood butterfly is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card! Great design & brilliant idea for the dots on the strawberries! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete