Friday, November 24, 2017

Make it Monday Photo Ornaments #304

Today I am showing off a photo ornament that I made to enter in the challenge at PTI Make it Monday. Check out details HERE My photo is of two special little people in my life. Their mom does amazing photography and this is one of my favourites. I used the Papertrey Damask Snowflakes to cut the outside of my frame. I die cut the circle first which helped me to center the snowflake overtop. I embossed the snowflake to give it a bit of dimension. Added some stones to a green foil holly die cut and that's it that's all. Pretty simple.


2 comments:

  1. beautiful photo ornament!! i love the embossed white with the simple sprig of holly - sweet and simple perfection! thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that you made a snowflake to go with that sweet snowy scene!

    ReplyDelete