Sunday, May 7, 2017

Background Wash


This is my entry into the Papertrey Ink MIM challenge. Check for all the details on the challenge check HERE I started this card on Monday and could finally come up with a finish today!! I decided to go with a shaker card. My colorwash looks more blendy than I'd like it to be but hopefully next time I'll get it to work to my liking. I love color washing but never quite get the look I'm going for. I used PTI Dot Spot stamps and Enjoy the Ride for the sentiment and Pretty Posies by Casual Fridays. I sprayed every thing with a glitter mist and used Ranger Gold and Wow silver pearl embossing powder. Die cut is by Spellbinders.




1 comment:

  1. O.K., This is like WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your water color wash looks LOVELY, even though you think it looks "blendy." ;) The colors are WONDERFUL for a wedding, AND I HAVE TO HAVE the Dot Spot Stamps now! LOL ;) SUPER JOB!!!!

    ReplyDelete