Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stamped Pillow box

Hi again, our weather is back on track. Yay for that! We are back near the thawing mark. We sure had a few cold days last week. 
For This Weeks Make It Monday "To stamp a pillow box", this is my project. I used PTI stamp sets Through the Trees for the little tree and a sentiment from Little Bitty Bird. Ink and paper from SU. I stamped then masked the little trees to stamp the continuing sentiment overtop. I made the flower by cutting circles out of some satin fabric then heating the edges slightly to make them curl. I sewed a couple of beads into the center. 
So that's it, thanks for stopping to take a look!!


1 comment:

  1. Those trees and the design of the sentiment are extra sweet on the diagonal. But your rose is the star of the show! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete