Thursday, October 4, 2012

Glittered Tab

Wow!! I worked with glitter! One of my phobia's in the world of papercrafting. I get it everywhere. I think about the recipient getting it everywhere. So needless to say I don't work with glitter often. I really liked the Make it Monday challenge and this was a fun little embellishment to make a card go from kind of vintagey plain to vintagey chic. I may have to do more of this technique, glitter and all. The only glitter that I had was a bit brassy but it worked ok after I added the gold embossing to the tricycle.
I used PTI stamps- Fancy Flourishes, Damask Designs and Everyday Button Bits
SU- Artful Artifacts
Unity- Generations
Floral Die cut PTI
Tab is from a SU punch
Inks Memento and SU
I embossed the tricycle with gold. Beaded up the center of the flower.

2 comments:

  1. Sadie, everything about your card speaks joy. From the bicycle, to the flower, and the sweet soft colors. And especially the glittered tab. Loved every bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the randomness of your card. I find this so hard to do that when I see a card like this it makes me want to step out of my comfort zone. Thanks for the inspiration! Maybe I can DO IT today!

    ReplyDelete