Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Using Text


Here's my card for the challenge on Casual Fridays challenge Using text. For my card I used an old PSX stamp K-3237 that I love. Inked up with Memento London Fog. I used a paper towel to wipe out the edges so that it fades on the edges. Flower and stem are from SU Wonderful You. Colored and a few stickles in the center, mounted on black and grey and it's done.
 Our weather is gettting to some of that HOT stuff that we've been hearing about south and east of us. It's nice to stay indoors and do a bit of crafting/stamping! I do go out and move the water sprinkler and that's enough to get good and warmed up. Humidity is also higher than usual.

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Great for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love the colored floral over the text! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so pretty! Looks like it was hard to do, but lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO SO pretty! I love the soft edges of the text! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done!!! Love it! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete