Saturday, April 14, 2012

Roses in a pocket


This challenge was so fun that I had to make a couple more. I played with the PTI Leafy vine border die and found out that there's flowers galore to be made. Details for the MIM PTI challenge are found right HERE. After cutting the die out I cut it down the center lengthwise, I twisted it around a thin dowel and then glued the base to a punched out 1/2 inch circle. I sponged some color onto the ends, curled them some and used a bit of Copic here and there to add some definition. I cut a skinny edge from some paper to make the twirly fronds. Not sure it they will crush if put into an envelope. Might be a good idea to paint them with some sort of stiffener. Added a bit of Flower soft to the centers.
Stamps: used PTI Little Bitty bird and Wplus9 Spring tags
Papers: PTI, MS and SU

1 comment: