Saturday, April 14, 2012

May be Gladiolas, may be Lupins

I'm thinking these flowers look a bit like Lupins or Gladiolas?? I used the same sort of technique as my previous card entry with the PTI Leafy vine border die but just stretched it down the dowel instead of staying circular. I laid a strip of fast drying adhesive and then placed my "spiral" onto the glue. I gave the watering can a bit of an antiqued look by stamping it off lightly before finish stamping it. This die really has some potential. Love that sunflower entry by Kelly G !! Check out the MIM detailsHERE
Stamps used PTI Life, Garden Variety
Die Leafy vine border 
Paper PTI and SU





7 comments:

  1. Wow Saidielaine, I absolutely LOVE this!! How creative! Would have never thought to stretch the leafy vine down on an angle to make those long skinny flowers. It's just beautiful, really pops! And thanks so much for the link back to my blog, very sweet of you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous flowers. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO BEAUTIFUL. It looks REAL! Gorgeous work Sadielaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful and creative, love it!

    ReplyDelete