Tuesday, April 3, 2012

All Things New again

Happy April Everyone! Spring has sprung here! We're having warm days but not for long. Forecast is for a snowy Easter. My card today is for the challenge at Casual Fridays CAS "A Clean and Simple project based on a song". My card is inspired by a beautiful song by Brad Paisley and Sara Evans. If you have never heard it check it out at New Again So very fitting during this season that shows us A love beyond words. May you have a Happy and Blessed Easter!

2 comments:

  1. this is a lovely card Sadie ! I clicked on the link to the song and a always when I see any footage of the Passion of the Christ I cried my eyes out. LOVE that song !!!!! Perfect for this season .
    xx





    I am not a robot !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO, so pretty. Just lovely. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete