Friday, March 16, 2012

Color Kissing Make it Monday


I'm back with another challenge post. To see all the details on Papertrey's Make it Monday challenge #57 click HERE. It certainly looks easier than it actually is to do. I was surprised that so many backgrounds just don't look right with certain stamps. I tried some script but found out that when I "kissed" it onto my stamp it came out backwards. So that was my trials and errors for this project. This card looks better in real than it does on the picture. 
I used PTI Text Boxed, Polka Dot Basics and Everyday Button Bits for my project. The rest is pretty straight forward. 


1 comment:

  1. Nice three-panel card you did! Stampin' Up has a background stamp that I bought AGES ago with backwards text. When I looked at it recently I thought, "why the heck did they do that?" Now I remember!!

    ReplyDelete