Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monochromatic card



It's raining it's pouring so I am unable to work out in my yard. If it isn't the wind it's the rain. I was able to mow my grass and fertilize before the rains so goody for that!! I came indoors and finished up my  card for the challenge at Joans garden, to see details click here
Requirements: *Monochromatic *Embossed background *Flowers *Flourish * Butterflies.
I used Sizzix butterfly dies, SU paper cameo coral, off white and Pirouette pink, Spellbinders shapeabilites flourish , Prima  flowers, Rose is handmade from paper. Stamps from Papertrey Ink- Butterfly Kisses, Cuttlebug folders. I used a bit of Creamy Caramel ink to darken the edges and stamp the sentiment and swirls in the butterfly. I think I got it all covered!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment