Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Journal gift

This is a gift made up by my sister. She made one for all of her siblings Christmas 2010 to write down their memories etc.. The instructions were in the inside of the book cover. A few of the questions "What is our yard like?" "Tell one thing you would like to learn and why you would like to learn it" "Write about some of the places you went with your Mother/Father" "How many cousins do you have? Tell about your favourite cousin, What do you like to do?" and the list goes on. Thanks Esther, I finally started my "journal" and yes it definitely does get the thoughts going. What a great idea for those of us who will get at it and put some memories down on paper.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great gift to work on and will be great for my kids to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure to prepare these for the very special people in my life. I look forward to reading their journals and having them read mine. I think it would be exciting not only for our kids but for siblings. It is great to hear that you are getting those brain juices flowing down into the pen as the ink falls on the paper. Great blog, Good job Sadie, hopefully we will all get used to using it. This is my second time writing this so hopefully I can post it this time.

    ReplyDelete