Monday, March 28, 2011

Here's my card for the challenge over at Joan's Gardens



  • Use the colors Peach and blue (teal)

  • Use some Butterflies

  • Add something Frillie

  • The color looks a little pinky but it is a bit more peachy in real - I used SU Cameo Coral, Taken with Teal and Papertrey Aqua mist. The butterflies were cut with SU butterfly die and sentiment stamp by Darkroom Door. The "Frillie" flower was done by heating the edges of 3- 2 inch circles of sheer fabric on a candle. Saw this somewhere(can't remember where). Sewed the layers together, glued on a button with a bit of silk ribbon tied into it. Used a punch for edges of yellow and peach on side of card. Sponged the edges of the butterflies to give them a bit more "pop". Stamped background done with Papertrey Guidelines. This challenge gets me making cards every week. Thanks Joan!!!


  • 1 comment:

    1. Your card is beautiful. I love the flower and sentiment you used. The description is very blurry so I can't read what you wrote but I do love your card. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

      ReplyDelete