Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Easter Tag

 I really wanted to make something spring. So here goes.
This project was a stretch for me because I don't own very many Justrite stamps and I wanted to enter the challenge over at http://joanscreations.blogspot.com/  to win some fabulous prizes. The project had to be stamped with Justrite stamps only. I used the Brayton Font letter set for the greeting and the Curlz font little half flower on the scallop border. I used a 1 3/8 inch circle border from a JR monogram set that I got a number of years ago around the Happy Easter. I cut the oval egg shape with my Fiskars oval cutter. First one with a stiffer cardboard and then covered on both sides with a paper from my StampinUp stash. I used a bit of green ric rac and a bit of lace. The yellow butterflies are cut with an Embosslit from SU with a touch of Stickles on the bodies. Paper flower made from SU paper(Pretty in Pink). All ready to be hung on an Easter basket! 

1 comment: